£1995 / $2870 / €2520
Next live courses:
|A621-Live140420||14-17 Apr 2020||UK: via Teams|
|A621-Live040520||04-07 May 2020||US: via Teams, Eastern time|
|A621-Live190520||19-22 May 2020||UK: via Teams|
|A621-Live260520||26-29 May 2020||US: via Teams, Eastern time|
|A621-Live230620||23-26 Jun 2020||UK: via Teams|
Other course styles:
This course is for students who want to take their MIM (Microsoft Identity Manager) or FIM (Forefront Identity Manager) knowledge to a more advanced level.
The training comprises presentations, discussions, demonstrations, and a lot of hands-on exercises.
What you will learn
- The architecture and topologies of MIM, the portal, managing users, groups, policies, and credentials
- How to configure the portal to manage additional resource types
- How to troubleshoot, operate and manage an implementation, use WMI and consider backup, and disaster recovery
- About complex workflows and Management Policy Rules and third-party custom workflows
- How to manage Classic and Portal Rule synchronization, using custom rules extensions
Updates! This course has been updated to include all the recent changes in the product. Students working with FIM 2010 R2 will find it extremely useful and relevant, especially if they are preparing for a future upgrade to MIM.